Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Easy Iced Mocha

So now my husband is as addicted to the McDonald's Mocha Frappe as much as I am. Since it has come to costing twice as much, thought we'd work towards making our own at home. While this isn't a real thick and frosty drink, it is creamy and it has a great mocha flavor, it would be easy to transform it into a frappe. All you'd need to do is add a bit of ice cream and give it a whirl in the blender or with a stick blender. Actually, we've been making one with ice cream, too, but mixing it with a Starbucks bottled drink. This would be so much better than that! You can brew your coffee as strong as you'd like. I don't like a real strong coffee, nor do I like it watery - so I just made a regular strength pot of coffee to use in this. I also used Coffee-Mate's new Natural Bliss in Sweet Cream flavor, though this works great with many flavors of creamer, even the non-dairy ones.

Easy Iced Mocha
1 c. cold coffee
1/2 c. creamer
1/4 c. dark chocolate syrup
ice

Pour creamer into tall glass. Add chocolate syrup and stir until mixed. Pour in coffee and stir. Add desired amount of ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment