* Received a coupon for an individual bag of M&M's (which was given to A to take with her on her flight to FL).
* Received two coupons for a free cup of yogurt.
* Used a Friday freebie e-coupon to get a healthy pistachio, dark chocolate and strawberry snack bar (also given to A to take on her flight).
* J brought home used coffee grounds for gardening from the coffeehouse that a coworker gave him when he last stopped by.
* Spent a day out garage sale-ing with friends and came home with a few new tops and some candles for just a few bucks total.
* Planted some leeks into the straw bales. These were shared with me from Dad. Keeping my fingers crossed that they will take - love 'em in quiche.
* Went out for lunch with a friend and used a $10 off coupon so my lunch came to just over $3.
* Applied for a job that will offer 40hrs per week. That job opens in October, so I have a bit of a wait.
* Hosted D's grad party. Kept it simple and small with just family (we don't have extended) and a couple friends of ours that were already at our home for coffee.
* Dug up several hens (minus the & chicks) for a friend so she could start her rock garden. A frugal win for her - yay!
* Entered codes from berry packages so I could print some cents off coupons from a berry producer. I love to use these when the berries hit a good sale price.
* J had surgery (so he couldn't sit comfortably) and I filled in for him on his route. Otherwise we'd have to pay someone else to do it as he is a postal contractor (zero benefits).
* Used another Friday freebie e-coupon for a bag of boneless/skinless chicken breasts ($8 value!).
* Visited a Habitat for Humanity ReStore to search for supplies for shelving and a bathroom sink.
* Participated in a garage sale with a couple of friends. Didn't make a lot. But over the course of 3 days I was able to unload a lot of clutter and earn a little. The remains went to Goodwill.
* Brought home some clothing for A to try on that were leftover from one of the other sellers at our garage sale. Also, a pair of tall black boots for myself, as well as a few hardcover books for summer reading.
* Offered a composter that Dad doesn't use anymore to a friend. Free to him and "free"s clutter for us!
* Pulled rhubarb for a friend so she could freeze some (which I also intend to do this week) and she said she'd take more, too. I also used rhubarb and raspberries from our freezer to make a crisp for a coffee get together with friends. Love it when I have all the ingredients on hand.
* Haven't bought meat or other groceries that require freezing as I am planning to defrost the freezers. One is nearly empty enough to do so soon.