Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Day 11 Belly-Fat Cure

Well, my willpower was flagging yesterday... I was intent on having a cheat day today.  I even had a breakfast of a sugary coffee and a big peanut butter cookie planned out.  Didn't happen yet.

Breakfast> scrambled eggs, bacon, 1slice Ezekial with butter and jam, coffee with cream and xylitol (s/c=0/1)
Lunch>  EPIC FAIL
Snacks> ...and it never got much better...
Supper>

I'm not even going to attempt to do any adding of carbs and sugar.  I took my daughter to get her graduation photos taken around lunch time.  We didn't stop for anything to eat, and all was going pretty well.  I even managed to not buy anything at the deli when my mother and daughter picked something up to eat on the way home.  But then we stopped at Walgreens and I saw a bag of chocolate covered almonds that were on clearance - they had me at the orange $1.24 price tag.  Tomorrow's a new day and I've given my chocolate covered almonds awayOh, yeah... that piece of ice cream cake that I avoided so well the other day is history, too.  Oops.  Forgot about the glass of milk I'd had, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment