Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 15 BFC

Breakfast> scrambled egg w/ham and cheese, chai latte (s/c=4/1)
Lunch> 1 slice Ezekial bread with peanut butter, pickles (s/c=4/2)
Snacks> 1 mini sugar-free Reese's pb cup (less than 1 carb) 
Supper> hamburger hotdish, mini-salad (s/c=5/2)
Total s/c for today - 13/5

I'm not sure what to call what my mother made us for supper tonight.  It had hamburger, beans, corn shaved off the cob, onion, garlic and a bunch of herbs... she called it some sort of Cowboy's Goulash, I think.  So I ended up picking out as much of the beans as was obvious and only had a small serving, probably a half cup in total.  I only had about three bites of a mixed greens salad, too.  Being unsure of the carb count kept my serving to a minimum.  In which case I figured I'd just make it the maximum s/c amount for a meal.

A little bit ago I attempted to make a sugar-free chocolate pudding using a recipe I'd come across on another blogger's site.  I had to tweak it quite a bit.  And it still needs work.  Tasted like a green banana.  So I put it in the fridge and will taste it again tomorrow after the flavors have time to meld together.  Or so I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment