Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day 22 Belly-Fat Cure and begging to get in on another BuzzAgent campaign!

Since I've apparently hit a road block in losing weight already, I'm thinking a couple of changes are in order.  I am going to resist eating a sugar-free candy snack, thinking that it may induce further cravings and eating more than intended.  (I always intend to eat just one...)  I think I need to work harder at spreading my carbs out throughout the day, too.  Hey, and exercise would be nice.  Yesterday I noticed that I was hungry before lunch, too, so I'm thinking that the shake alone was not enough to get me through to our lunch break.

Has anyone noticed their breath is extremely bad while doing this diet?  Please tell me it's not just me!  I brush regularly, floss somewhat regularly, use mouthwash here and there, and I chew Spry gum throughout the day when I'm around other people.  But none of that seems to work real great.  Any suggestions?

Breakfast> Vanilla Chai Shake (same as yesterday, just Chai green tea bags instead), 1 egg with ham & cheese diced for flavoring (s/c=0/0)
Snacks> almonds, fudgecicle (s/c=4/1)
Lunch> 1/4c rice topped with shredded pork, cheese, few shreds of lettuce, cottage cheese (s/c=0/1)
Supper> 1/4c mashed potatoes with 2Tbsp corn, 1 bite tomato, pork ribs, SoBe Lifewater (s/c=2/2)
Total s/c for today - 7/4

Now I've got to show love so I can hopefully get in on one more Bzz Agent opportunity.  This one is for Root Candles.  I'd love, love, love to be able to take part in this one!  I'm in a bit of a candle funk since I've been unable to find a particular (apparently discontinued) scent of Virginia Candle Co. soy candle.  So I'm looking for a new favorite to fall in love with.  I'm especially excited to find out that these are made right here in the US!  Bring 'em on!  Pretty please...

No comments:

Post a Comment