Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Day 24 BFC

Breakfast> Vanilla Chai Shake, fried eggs with cheese (s/c=0/0)
Lunch> shredded pork, cottage cheese, <1/4c mashed potatoes (s/c=0/1)
Snacks> few walnuts, Zero water (s/c=1/0)
Supper> EPIC FAIL

Ended up having three slices of thin crust Papa Murphy's pizza... chased down a bit later by a Culver's strawberry shake... Again.  Not even going to try to total that up.  

Craved fruit so badly... We went to the grocery store last night (I'm posting this a day late as I was away from home) because I wanted to splurge on strawberries.  They didn't look good.  But the nectarines looked good and smelled heavenly as we entered the store.  So I bought one of those.  I've also been craving an apple like mad.  So I picked up a Cortland, too.  But then we stopped for ice cream and I became too full to eat anything more (and I was dog tired and ready for bed) so they went uneaten by me.  As hindsight is always 20/20, I now realize the fruit would've been the much better choice if I felt the need to stray, if only because I would've then had more fiber and nutrition.  Besides, I'm still left with wanting fruit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment