Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

Day 4 Belly-Fat Cure

Breakfast> 2 eggs scrambled with cream, 2 slices canadian bacon, 1/2c raspberries, tea (s/c=3/1)
Lunch> 2c lettuce salad w/ 1Tbsp diced egg / 2Tbsp shredded cheddar / 1 slice turkey breast diced, 1/4c cottage cheese, 3 dill pickle slices (s/c= 2/1)
Snacks> tiny mug of chocolate tea, Perky Blended Coffee Shake, deli chicken thigh with skin removed, slice of cheese and small slice salami (s/c=0/1)
Supper> 2/3c pasta, canned salmon (s/c=1/3)
Total s/c for today - 6/6


The birthday cake turned out to be a turtle ice-cream cake from Culver's.  I almost justified eating it when I saw it had pecans on top.  Of course, my co-workers said, "one piece won't kill you".  Well we all know how that would likely end.  One piece turns into a quick stop at McDonald's on the way home for a mocha frappe, since I would have already blown it, which would turn into a heaping pile of spaghetti and my favorite sauce... all right, that's enough.  Suffice it to say that I did not eat the cake.  I brought it home and put it in the freezer for my husband.  Oddly enough I didn't have as much trouble resisting eating it as I thought I would.


As for the chocolate tea that I had today... Blech.  I don't know if I steeped it too long or if my mug was too small (used one at work that is pretty tiny) or both of those things.  It just was not good.  I'm bummed because I ordered two boxes through Amazon.  Now what am I supposed to do with it?  I'll likely give it a go again, maybe with cream and sweetener added.  No chocolate scent or flavor, very plain tasting with a hint of citrus.  It was Numi Organic Chocolate Tea.  I'll let you know how it goes when I try it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment