Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 60, 61 & 62 BFC

Breakfast> scrambled eggs, bacon, 1 slice Ezekial toast w/butter & jam, hot chocolate (s/c=2/1) 
Lunch> 1/2serv. Fage yogurt w/choc. flav. syrup & mini Reese's, chicken wing (s/c=3/1) 
Supper> Seaside Tacos (s/c=5/3)
The Seaside Tacos are featured on page 191 of The Belly Fat Cure book.  I made as directed with the exception of the cabbage, as green cabbage is what our store had available.  The fish also was not what brand/variety I intended to have so I went over my carbs for that meal just a little, but counted it as a whole additional serving as I should.

Oh.  I don't recommend the Fage yogurt doctored the way I did it.  I thought it was horrible and will stick with fruit or fruit preserves added to it instead.

Saturday, Nov.5
Breakfast> scrambled eggs w/ham dice & cheese, pumpkin bar, tea (s/c=1/0)
Lunch> deli chicken thigh
Supper> 2 pork carnitas, Mission tortilla chips w/salsa (s/c=2/2)
Snacks> pumpkin bar, hot chocolate  (s/c=3/1)

For the pork carnitas I used leftover shredded pork roast and put that on Mission brand white corn tortillas.  I garnished them with a sprinkle of lettuce and cheese and a dab of salsa.  Yummo!

Friday, Nov.4
Not much to post today... more of the same ol' same ol'...
Breakfast> 1 Ezekial toast with pb (s/c=3/2)
Snacks> almonds, 2 hot chocolates (s/c=5/2)
Lunch> chicken fillet (s/c=1/1)
Supper> deli chicken breast

No comments:

Post a Comment