Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Easy Cookie!


I made some easy drop no-bake cookies. You'll just need 3-4 ingredients! Optional butter not shown.



Not Too Sweet PB Stacks
4 c chow mein noodles
2c peanut butter flavored baking chips
1c natural chunky peanut butter
2tsp butter (may be optional)

Place peanut butter chips and peanut butter in double boiler and melt over medium-high heat. (I added about 2tsp butter as I used natural peanut butter that was a bit dry.) Place chow mein noodles in large bowl. Once peanut butter mixture has melted, add and stir gently with chow mein noodles until well mixed. Drop by desired spoon size, I used a tablespoon. I ended up with 24 large cookies. Place in fridge to cool and firm up. Then transfer to an air-tight container and store in fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment