Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Quick Wild Rice Casserole

Nothing much going on today. Just wanted to stay consistent and get in the habit of blogging.

I did go to Target this morning... and, boy, did I score some fantastic buys! I found three scrub tops, in varying shades of blue, and three scrub bottoms to match for... get ready for this... $15 total! They had a tag that said target.com, so maybe someone bought them online and returned them to the brick&mortar store? I also discovered knit gloves that were originally $3/pair for only 74cents each. Oh! Plus I got my son a new winter jacket for next year that originally cost $40 for $7.50! It was actually found in the men's section, but it's a small, and he is entering that in-between stage of growth. Then I had about $35 in coupons for the rest of the stuff I got... Success!


Here's a way simple supper that we're having tonight:


Wild Rice Hot Dish
1 tube Jimmy Dean sausage
2 cans cooked wild rice
2 cans cream of mushroom soup

Fry sausage until browned. Add cream of mushroom, stir in about half a can of water and mix well. Add rice and heat through.

We're also having wheat rolls and broccoli/cauliflower mix with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment