Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Made Holiday Au Lait without the holiday...

As mentioned in my previous post, I made a hot drink for my Coffee-Mate gathering that I found on Coffee-Mate's site. Here is my adapted recipe as well as a link to the original:
http://www.coffee-mate.com/Recipes/Hot/138546/Holiday-Au-Lait.aspx

Ingredients:
2c brewed coffee
2c milk (I used 1%)
3/4c Creme Brulee Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
2T homemade vanilla extract
3/4t ground cinnamon
3/4t ground nutmeg

Instructions:
Pour coffee, milk, Coffee-mate, vanilla extract, cinnamon and nutmeg in saucepan and heat only until hot.

If you're not interested in this recipe, don't let it stop you from checking out the link to their site for more recipes. There are some yummy looking hot and cold drinks!

I did also make the Frullati drink as I'd mentioned I intended to do also. I don't have a photo of that that turned out well. Our choice of fruit was banana for that recipe. But, boy, it was good, too. Though my daughter and I decided we'd like to try it with strawberries next time. Oh yes, there will be a next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment