Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day 2 on Belly-Fat Cure

While I'm a bit embarrassed to admit it, I probably should not have had two glasses of xylitol sweetened kool-aid yesterday.  I did not want to stray far from the bathroom, if you know what I mean.  And, boy, does xylitol work quickly.  So today I will cut back on its use.

I wanted to post a "before" photo.  But it's a little scary to put yourself out there where anyone could come across you, right?  So I'll wait a bit and do it a little further down the road.  I will admit to my weight, though.  Not that that isn't scary, too, ha ha...  My starting weight was 210 pounds on the dot on my scale.  The clinic's scale has a somewhat smaller number but I don't intend to keep stopping in there to weigh myself just to have the better looking number.  I intend to start adding photos of some things that I'm eating also, let's see if I remember that today.  This morning I am at 206lbs.


Breakfast> farina w/ cinnamon & xylitol, butter, walnuts and mug of red tea (s/c=1/2)
Lunch> 2c lettuce salad w/ 2Tbsp diced egg / 2Tbsp shredded cheddar / 3Tbsp diced chicken patty, 1/4c cottage cheese, 3 dill pickle slices (s/c= 2/1)
Snacks> 1/8c macadamia nuts, string cheese, can of root beer Zevia with cream added, 2c popcorn w/butter (s/c=1/2)
Supper> 1/4c jasmine rice, broccoli beef seasoned with garlic, ginger and soy sauce and a piece of colby cheese (s/c=2/1)
Total s/c for the day - 6/6


I just want to clarify that my counts may not be completely accurate.  I do the best with the labels I have and guessing some of my amounts, as well as using the carb counts in Jorge's book.  In my salad today I had a couple of tiny diced tomato cubes that I didn't even include in the count as the amount was so much smaller than what information is available for it.  I figure that with as low as my total count is, I don't really need to worry too much.  Also, I can in no way whatsoever suggest that anyone should follow what I am eating, this blog is a means of keeping track of that information for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment