Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day 8 on Belly-Fat Cure

Somewhere along the way in my reading I found out that I may have hindered how much I could have lost in this first week by not limiting my s/c per meal to 5/2.  I'd been looking at the total for the day of 15/6 and keeping under that.  But I guess I'm really okay with this slower-than-could-have-been progress because I have been still able to indulge in a little more fruit this way.  For this second week though I intend to try to distribute the berries throughout the day where, and if, there's some wiggle room.  I'm also looking at having a "cheat" day once a week or once every two weeks.  I know that some say that just one bite of a sugar-laden treat will set you back a few days, or even cause a person to blow it completely.  Anyone do this and still have success?

Breakfast> eggs & canadian bacon, 1/2c raspberries, coffee & cream (s/c=3/1)
Lunch> 1 slice Ezekial bread, turkey, mustard, cheese, pickles and cottage cheese (s/c=0/1)
Snacks> Zevia Ginger Root Beer float, mug of tea (s/c=0/1)
Supper> leftover steak, A1 sauce, 6 Tostino pizza rolls, cottage cheese (s/c=4/2)
Total s/c for today - 7/5

No comments:

Post a Comment