Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Day 26 BFC

Breakfast> fried egg w/cheese, 1 slice Ezekial toast with pb&j, coffee (s/c=3/2)
Lunch> nothing, late breakfast
Snacks> almonds, 1 mini sugar-free York pattie (s/c=1/1)
Supper> small piece of pork, chicken, beef, 1/2 ear of corn, bite of cauliflower casserole, 1/2c coleslaw (s/c=6/2)
Total s/c for today - 10/5

Not sure if my total for supper is right as I didn't do most of the cooking - figured the best that I could.  We had bbq at B&N's house (brother and his wife) and N and I went for a quick walk afterward.  Felt pretty darn good.  Felt especially nice to be comfortably full rather than full-to-bursting as I used to get.  Sure makes taking a brisk walk easier.  And, boy, was it brisk.  It's gotten so cold out already.  Our leaves have all turned (and we've got the leaf watchers driving through town to prove it) and many are starting to fall...  While I'm not crazy about hot weather, I do not look forward to walking out in the cold and snow.  I may have to look into getting a walking pass from our community education office so I can walk the school hallways after hours this winter.

Coffee this morning was a mocha.  I mixed about a 1/2-1Tbsp cocoa with 2tsp xylitol, added about 1/4tsp peppermint extract and a good size splash of cream, mixed it all up and added my coffee.  It tasted close to what I'd hoped.  I'm going to tweak it once more tomorrow, or maybe change it all together, and then I'll post that recipe... depending on how well it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment