Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Day 28 Belly Fat Cure

Breakfast> scrambled eggs w/cheese & 1T salsa, Ezekial w/butter & jam, tea (s/c=0/1)
Lunch> breast fillet, cottage cheese on a couple bits of lettuce, pickles (s/c=2/1)
Snacks> few almonds, SoBe Lifewater (s/c=0/1)
Supper> Super Spicy Burger (no bun), mac'n'cheese made with Dreamfields pasta (s/c=3/1)
Total s/c for today - 5/4

The Super Spicy Burger is featured on page157 of The Belly Fat Cure book.  Sorry, ate it before realizing I probably should've taken a photo.  I wanted some mac'n'cheese, so I omitted the bun from the burger to allow for a serving of it.  I used some leftover cheese bits from in the fridge and cream/sour cream to make the cheese sauce.  Wasn't real cheesy, next time I plan to use Jorge's recipe from the book.  The burgers sure were good... and very filling.  So satisfied after eating this way.  No more feeling like I'm going to burst out my belly-button or...eww...mouth.  Ha, ha.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment