Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Day 39 & 40 BFC

Saturday, Oct.15
Breakfast> scrambled egg w/ham (s/c=0/0)
Lunch> bunless Hardee's Thickburger (s/c=5/0)
Snacks> SoBe Lifewater (s/c=0/1)
Supper> 2 weiners, 1/2c beanless chili, brocco-salad, cottage cheese (s/c=9/2)
Total s/c for today - 14/3


















Friday, Oct.14
Breakfast, Lunch and Supper... EPIC FAIL

I began the day with the knowledge that today was going to be a "cheat" day.  Yeah, I had my ice cream bars (you read that right, plural) and Brach's mandarin orange jelly fruit slices.  I also made a cup of coffee with regular creamer.  That, however, I ended up giving to my husband and making a new cup with real cream and stevia/xylitol.  Apparently I have gotten used to my coffee this way.  Thank goodness for that!  I also gave up the rest of my Brach's mandarin orange slices, as well.  Oh, but don't let me forget about the bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios with a bunch of raspberries and milk.  It was good, but by the time I was done I was saying that it was really too sweet and not as satisfying as I'd expected.  Right now the aroma of roasting carrots with onions and garlic is permeating the air.  Soon I'll be adding the last of the beets from the garden and a few sprigs of rosemary.  I can hardly wait for supper for these little jewels...















No comments:

Post a Comment