Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 50 & 51 BFC

Intended EPIC FAIL

J and I had dental appointments, so we both took the day off work.  We also had a coupon for Outback Steakhouse for one free steak dinner, so we went there for an early supper.  Daughter made cookies last week and I had 3 saved in the freezer for this day...  They were breakfast, along with a tall glass of cow's milk and 3 strawberries.  Yummy.  However... and this is a great big HOWEVER...  Shortly after breakfast I felt very nauseous.  That passed after a short while.  Then again after eating out I felt it all over again and had a very upset stomach.  I told my husband that no matter how much I have eaten on my low-carb/no sugar days, I never have felt that disgusting.  Now if I could only just remember that feeling clearly enough to deter myself from the cheat days...

Tuesday, Oct.25
Breakfast> scrambled eggs w/ham & bacon bits, toast w/butter & jam, coffee (s/c=0/1)
Lunch> taco salad w/2oz seasoned rice (s/c=1/1)
Snacks> few walnuts, pumpkin seeds, chia pudding, spearmint tea, Ghiradelli dark chocolate square (s/c=3/2)
Supper> 1/2c canned bean soup, 1 slice Ezekial toast with chicken salad (s/c=4/2)
Total s/c for today - 8/6

I was feeling super hungry today for some reason...

No comments:

Post a Comment