Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 70 on BFC

Breakfast> egg bake, Ezekial toast w/butter & jam, blackberries, coffee (s/c=3/2)
Lunch> Ezekial with peanut butter (s/c=4/2)
Snacks> hot chocolate, few pumpkin seeds (s/c=2/1)
Supper> taco salad (s/c=2/2)
Total s/c for today - 11/7
I went over my carb count by 1 serving.  Maybe.  I mostly followed the taco salad recipe that was in the book, with the exception of replacing the tortilla with the wonton salad toppers.  A couple Tbsp. of those are low carb, I would guess lower than the tortilla that the recipe actually suggests.  But to be safe I counted it the same as Jorge's recipe.  Which puts me over.  Looking back I think I could have had the blackberries and went without the toast for breakfast.  Lunch was something squeezed in quick as I only had five minutes to quickly eat something before having to serve the next group of kids.  Shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment