Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Days 71, 72 & 73

Thurs., Oct.17
Cheat Day
*Started my day off with a cup of coffee with regular creamer.  J bought a bottle of Coffee-mate's new Brown Sugar Maple Latte.  I had thought it was going to taste more maple-like and found it was not as great as I'd expected.  Still good, but not great.  Geesh, I'm hard to please.  Ask J.  I also made a batch of cookies last night and had a few with my coffee for breakfast.  I knew I'd want to cheat today (though yesterday almost broke me when I had served a yummy spaghetti lunch at school...) and I like homemade goodies so much better than store bought or even our school's cookies (which are huge and great... did I mention that they are huge, too?).  But I also didn't want them hanging around too long to tempt me further.  So I froze a dozen for Christmas and I packed some up to bring to the two maintenance guys at work and some for my co-workers to have with coffee today.  With my cookie loving son and Dad around here, they won't last long at all.  I used this recipe here, but instead of nuts I added dark chocolate chips and toasted coconut (that I dry fried in a non-stick pan to toast).  Yummy, yummy, yummy.


Wed., Oct.16
Breakfast> Ezekial toast w/pb, spearmint tea (s/c=3/2)
Lunch> chicken fillet, small salad, cottage cheese, pickles (s/c=1/1)
Snacks> pumpkin bar, few pumpkin seeds (s/c=1/1)
Supper> pork rib, sauerkraut, 5 gnocchis, lemonade (s/c=4/1)

Total s/c for today - 9/5

Tues., Oct.15
Breakfast> 1/4c blackberries, 1 egg, ham, pumpkin bar (s/c=3/2)
Lunch> open face tuna sandwich on Ezekial w/cheese, few shreds of lettuce, pickles, cottage cheese (s/c=1/1)
Snacks> few pumpkin seeds, few almonds, 2 bites fresh pineapple (s/c=2/1)
Supper> beef roast, 1/4c mashed potatoes & gravy, 1-2Tbsp corn, pickle, small salad (s/c=7/2)
Total s/c for today - 13/6

No comments:

Post a Comment