Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Blew it again.

Friday, Jan.27, 2012
Breakfast> 1 Ezekial toast w/pb, coffee (3/2)
Lunch> strawberry whey protein powder shake (5/1)
Snacks> coffee, chai latte, sugar-free caramel (0/1)
Supper> 1/4c rice, 1/4c carrots, pork roast, small salad, Zero water (3/2)
Total s/c = 11/6

Thursday, Jan.26, 2012
Cheat day.  No gory details.  Just guilt and disgust of my lack of willpower.

Wednesday, Jan.25, 2012
Breakfast> fried eggs w/mozzarella & hot sauce, 1 Ezekial toast w/butter & jam, coffee (0/1)
Lunch> less than 1oz. whole wheat pasta & meat sauce, cottage cheese, lettuce, one slice peach, pickles, water (5/2)
Snacks> sugar-free chocolate covered caramel bar, water (0/2)
Supper> taco salad, pork cutlet, water (5/2)
Total s/c = 10/7


Don't know the counts for certain for lunch and supper.  I just rounded them up from what I thought they should have been to be safe.  In which case, darn it.  I went over one carb serving.   I'll blame it on that wonderful caramel bar that I snacked on after work.  It had 21g carbs, so just barely threw me over.

Tuesday, Jan.24, 2012
Breakfast> two fried eggs w/mozzarella & hot sauce, coffee (0/0)
Lunch> couple Tbsp whipped cream, open face tuna sandwich, 4fries, cottage cheese, pickles, water (3/2)
Snacks> coffee, low-carb brownie w/frozen sf yogurt (5/2)
Supper> tacos, diet rootbeer (5/2)
Total s/c = 13/6

Monday, Jan.23, 2012
Breakfast> two fried eggs w/mozzarella & hot sauce, coffee (0/0)
Lunch> 1/2c chicken wild rice soup, chicken fillet, cottage cheese w/one slice of pear, water (3/2)
Snacks> three bites apple crisp, low-carb brownie, low-carb strawberry shake (15/3?)
Supper> Coq au Vin leftovers, water (3/1)
Total s/c = 21/6

Grr.  We had apple crisp at work today.  While I hadn't intended to eat any I did accidentally touch the top of one of the little scoops I dished up.  As I could no longer serve it to the kids I decided to eat it.  I know.  Bad, bad, bad me.  (I guesstimated the sugar and carb count based on the average of a couple of recipes I looked up online.  Then tacked on a little more for the shake...)  However, I now know why my sweet tooth is on a rampage... Aunt Flo's finally come for a visit.  It's been about 4 months since we last got together, ha ha.  Hadn't missed her.

No comments:

Post a Comment